Choc Peanut Butter Protein Balls
No bake Delicious MTS Whey chocolate peanut butter Protein balls
- 2 Scoops MTS Machine Whey Peanut butter cookies and cream or any flavour of your choice
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of Maple syrup or honey (optional depending on your macros)
- Organic shredded coconut (unsweetened) or chopped up nuts (almonds/cashews) (optional)
- Add two scoops of your MTS Machine Whey peanut butter cookies and cream , oats and peanut butter
- Pour in almond milk and maple syrup, then stir until it is all mixed into a dough like texture. Or, you can use a food processor. If the mixture is too dry you can add a little more almond milk or water.
- Start picking tablespoon sizes portions off the mix and roll into a ball. Repeat until all the balls are rolled. It makes roughly 14 balls.
- Pour 1 cup of the shredded coconut onto a plate and roll them around until fully coated.